I'm running Jag on my Wallstreet II 233 right now (128MB RAM, 4GB HD.)  It's
not particularly fast, but it's usable enough for me.  I usually have
iTunes, Mail, IE, Word, Terminal, and System Preferences open, and I haven't
had a crash or problem in the 2 weeks I've been using 10.2.  I really don't
have any complaints over 9.1 except for scrolling speed - it's slower in
10.2.  The crash protection (I was crashing 1-2 times per day before), fast
waking up from sleep, and look & feel (I love Aqua) more than make up for
it, for me at least.  I only use this machine for web surfing, email, and
writing, with the occaisonal bit of HTML and Photoshopping.

I'll probably upgrade the RAM when I can find a low profile 256MB chip at
the right price.  A G4 upgrade may be a dead end given the video card in
this machine (PCI based, no OS X drivers still).  If they were around $299
like the Pismo G4 upgrades, I'd probably bite in a minute, but $379-399 is
too steep for me.