I highly recommend the Canon BJC-55. It's light weight, completely portable
with fairly long life battery and has two cartridges,  black and color (three
colors). The biggest drawback is that the cartridges are small and need
replacing frequently. There should be more formal reviews online that you can
check out. - Steve Greenberg