This is of no where near life & death importance, just one of those myriad
little pains in the kazoo that keep you frustrated, but it sure would be
nice if the iTunes visual special effects would function like it's supposed
to on my TiBook 667/OS 9.2.1. It did work for the first couple of months I
had the machine but suddenly ceased to function one day for no apparent
reason. Now all I get is a blank screen. Any ideas?