This should be such a simple thing to do that I feel stupid for asking, BUT,
how the heck do you print a window in the Finder?!?!?!

In the OS9.x (and earlier) Finder, you simply choose "Print Window..." from
the file menu. This is no where to be found in OSX (at least v.10.1.5 which
I'm currently running).

Oddly, I haven't needed to print a window until now. I just want to print
out the content of a CD I just burned and keep a hard copy for reference.

Duh...
-Mark