I had the upgrade performed by New Systems Tech, contact Rick Estes.
Newer tech deals with Other World Computing to do the upgrades
 http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=4728&Item=NWTNPG4P500
I am going to use it mostly for dv editing, and am in the process of
acquiring final cut pro 3,  in a few days i'll have news on it's
performance, FCP3  needs a g4 500 processor (minimum) to take advantage
of real time effects.

--
http://fastmail.fm/ - Access your email from home and the web