I don't know how it is with OS X, but with 8 and 9, my Wallstreet woke
from sleep when lifting the lid. The only thing that ever effected the
sleep/wake involving the lid was the hard drive upgrade. When I put a
larger drive into the 'Book, it wouldn't wake from sleep when I raised
the lid because of the magnetic interferance with the switch in the lid.

When I visited <http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/> I found several other
readers reporting the same thing and even a page about how some people
solved the problem.

HTH, Keith
--
A recent study has found that concentrating on difficult off-screen
objects, such as the faces of loved ones, causes eye strain in computer

On 10/31/02 at 2:22 PM I saw Mark type: