Aaron writes:

>For over 24 hours now I haven't gotten any messages from the swap list.  The
>last one that I received was at 2:26 pm (pacific) on Sunday, a post by
>Chuck.
>
>I was able to post 3 or 4 listings this morning, and have received buyers
>from those postings.  I have also talked with 2 others that have confirmed
>that there have been posts, and that they have seen my posts.
>
>My only guess is that my .Mac account has decided that lemlists is spam.
>But I just sent a test message from my lemlists account to my .Mac account,
>and it went through fine.
>
>Any ideas what might be wrong?

Well this is interesting. I just checked the subscriber list for the swap
list -- mac.com email addresses only.

Almost every single subscription in feed mode reports 17 bounces. Nearly
every subscription in digest mode says 6 bounces.

Coincidence? I think not.

I am also posting this to a few of our other lists so that swap list
subscribers can know what Apple is up to and request that they stop
blocking this list that you've subscribed to.

Dan the listmom

--
Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
 <http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com>

Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.
In other words, Mac OS X for pretty much everything.

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>