Hi all-

    My wife loves her new iBook (OS X.2.1), but there's something scwewy
about her email situation. From school (static IP, wired network), she can
check both her school (POP) and personal (.mac, POP) email. But from home
(Airport/internet sharing from G4 on cable modem) her school email comes up
as 'a connection failure occurred". She's using Entourage for email, and she
has normal web/net access from the iBook at both locations. As far as I
know, there are no firewalls that should be keeping her out of the school
network, and the only difference between location manager settings is the
manual ethernet settings vs. DHCP. Any ideas??

TIA,

--
Marty Lindower
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Red meat isn't that bad for you;
It's the green fuzzy meat to watch out for.

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>