Hi all,

I installed Jaguar a few days ago and have been very pleased with it
overall. There is a notable speed increase in my iBook 500. One weird
thing, though: whenever I right-click or control-click in Internet
Explorer, the program crashes ("unexpectedly quit"). I have a Logitech
Optical Wheel Mouse. I downloaded the Logitech OS X preference pane (is
that the correct term?) as well as the latest version of IE, but it's
still happening. It also happens in iChat. So far, other apps seem to
be fine. (I can right-click in Netscape with no problems.) This is very
odd. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Thanks,
Amber

--
**** Amber Rhea ****