I'm using an external keyboard (Adesso) with my Pismo. Sometimes the cursor
freezes (and keyboard operation) if I leave the screen and it dims for some
minutes. If I slightly withdraw the cable plug from the firewire port and
then reseat it, the cursor will once again activate. When the external
keyboard is thus frozen, the Pismo keyboard and cursor continue to work
fine, however. Any ideas as to what's occurring?

Tivo