Hello all,

I've got a Wallstreet 300mhz running 10.2. When putting it to sleep,
and then picking it up by the left(battery) side, (I'm left handed)
it shuts off. The only way to get it started again is to use the
"shift+fn+power button" and then press the power button and it starts
into 9.2, every time, it never restarts into 10.

Anyone have any ideas on why, or has had(or have) this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

John
--
U-2 and SR-71 Web Page

http://www.blackbirds.net

Those who would sacrifice Liberty for Security deserve neither
-Benjamin Franklin