This is my monthly reminder that the list server at maclaunch.com remains
screwed up and often sends out spurious confirmation messages. There is
nothing we can do about this at present.

Please don't send me email asking about it. I can't fix it. I can't.

We are also having some problems with the lemlists.com domain, which we
had set up to handle the mailing lists. Without our knowledge or
permission, the people running the server have begun using SpamCop to
filter incoming email. We find this unacceptable, as people we do
business with are now unable to contact us via email. We are looking into
alternate hosting solutions for our domains.

For most of our domains, we have a huge variety of hosting options at
$10/month or so, but we want to be able to offer low-cost email accounts
on lemlists.com -- and email plus Web/file storage space on
lowendmac.net. If any of you can suggest a good hosting service that will
let us sell email addresses at reasonable annual rates, sell online space
to users, etc., I'd be happy to hear more -- please reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (If that doesn't work due to SpamCop, try
[EMAIL PROTECTED])

--
Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
 <http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com>

Microsoft is to software as McDonald's is to beef.