Don't go trashin' your OS9 quite yet. I have a wallstreet II 233 with
320 megs of ram and no matter how hard i try to convince myself that
speed isn't everything i still have to go back to OS9 as jaguar is just
too darn slow. I wish it wasn't the case but until i upgrade the
processor or buy a new machine (unlikely) i will continue to spend 95%
of my time in OS9. oh well, at least i have a glimpse of how the other
half lives.

sean