>this is the most useless thread i think ive ever seen on this list, and
>this is the ONLY input i will have on it.
>
>do you have the slightest idea how much 10 lines of plain text is?
>even  a 14.4 modem would process that in less than a second.

Doesn't matter.  Times that with the number of people on the internet and
maybe you'll wake up when things slow to a crawl.  Then again, maybe you
won't.

Bandwidth is important.  Bandwidth matters.  If everyone would do their
part it would help EVERYONE out.  Sig files need to be no longer than six
lines and if you can't say what you have to say within six full length
lines, I feel sorry for you.

--bj
http://www.bjbear71.com/