On 12/17/02 7:05 AM, "James Rohde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

> List Nannies, can you please declare this thread over, done, dead?

This thread is dead.  And so are any related threads with new titles.  Kill
it.  It's time to move on.  Let's get back to what this list is all about.
The holidays always bring stress to these e-mail lists, but there is really
no reason for that to be.  Everyone take a deep breath and post On Topic Mac
related ramblings.

Thanks

-- G-Book Nanny. (I'm sure that Laurent Agrees with this decision)
Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Solution Expert
Macintosh Server Administrator