Well, my iBook finally got here.  Between the rotten weather here in
upstate New York and FedEx not being able to find my house, it took
them 11 days to get it here.  It feels like forever since I've had a
portable.  After my Pismo gave up completely (it lost video the day
before), the price of the refurbished iBooks was too compelling to look
at having the PowerBook fixed.  I have a certain affection for it, so I
don't want to sell it yet ^_^;;;  I bought one of the 700mhz combo
drive models for $999.  So, here I am, the iBook user.  I like it
pretty well so far, I hope it grows to like me :-)

Best,

GmG