I have a few questions about PBG3 Wallstreets. Before I buy a second
battery, I had a few questions:
1a) Will OS X recognize both batteries (if you have one in each bay)?
1b) If it does, does it treat it as one large battery, or does it give
you two battery indicators?

Also, I want to upgrade the processor. But I don't have $300-$400 to
spend on a 500 MHz G3 or G4. I've looked on eBay, but that didn't help
much. I was thinking of getting a 266 or 300 MHz used proc at $120 and
$195 respectively. Would the speed increase be significant? I have a G3
233 w/cache now, and I use OS X 10.2.

Thanks,
-Dustin