Hi all just joined this list last week when I got a Ti. (not really sorry to
say I have just swapped the Ti (it was the base model ) for a g3 333 lombard
and a g3 Ibook with dvd cdrw and lots of ram.
But the lombard has the standard 64mb in, is there a cheap sorce for ram out
there or does anyone on this list have any that is lying around after an
upgrade they want to sell on.

TIA Victoria.

PS please no snot mail for giving up a Ti to tell you the truth
1, it was wasted on my work top. Collecting email and surfing the web.
2, I was scared to move it incase I snapped the lid or something.