I have OS 9.0 on a Mac desktop and laptop. They are collected via a
wireless D-link router and a pcmcia Orinoco Gold card. File sharing
works fine and internet connections, through a DSL modem, function well
on each machine. The Apple LaserWriter 300 printer connected to the
desktop via a serial cable works fine. I have tried for days to share
this printer with the Laptop, but no luck even though the printer is
selected in the chooser on each machine. Any help will be deeply
appreciated. Reply on or off list.
thanks
Bill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]