My iCurve Review:

Arrived quickly after shipping (was initially out of stock for a week.)
The packaging was attractive, reminded me of when I first got my TiBook.

My TiBook is now being held at an excellent height, and looks
absolutely gorgeous. This stand really belongs in the Apple store (I
was shocked when I learned they didn't carry it)
It is held much higher than either of the Roadtools products (the
coolpad and the smaller, non-stackable one) and has cleared a
considerable amount of room from my desk (also makes me less nervous
about things rubbing up against the case and marring it) There is
plenty of space under the unit to hold a small firewire drive such as
the firefly or firelight.

The book seems securely held by the four rubber pads on the top surface
of the iCurve, however due to extremely slight warpage in my iCurve,
there is one pad that doesn't make 100% contact with the bottom of the
TiBook, even with this subobtimal connection, the computer hasn't
budged a millimeter over the past 3 days.

All in all, a great buy, I couldn't be happier. (Esp. since I got it on
special for $35 plus free shipping!)

-Andrew