----- Original Message -----
From: "RogueWriter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "G-Books" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Pismo arrived.... at last!

It may be if you have converted to a G4 or not also, I guess I'll find out
in about a week or so, I'm waiting on Fedex for the shipping container to
send the processor back for upgrade and expect my 2nd 512MB memory will be
here for installation by the time I get it back. They say a 5 to 7 day
turnaround for the upgrade. By the time I'm done I'll have a fully tricked
out Pismo G4, 40 GB HD, 1GB Ram , we'll see what that baby does to the
backup battery. Will report back in about a week.

Joe Ellis