On 1/29/03 9:43 AM, "Laurent Daudelin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew
into the Cybertrough:

> On 29/01/03 12:32, "Shawn King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On 1/29/03 10:56 AM, "Christopher Hack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> can whoever moderates this list ensure that the discussion sticks to
>>> powerbooks, and not politics, nasa, challenger, etc etc.
>>
>> That would the the ListMom, Dan Knight. Complaints should go to him, not the
>> list. His address is Dan Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
>
> Or to the list nannies, me and Kyle. Although this thread seems to be
> already dead.
>
> -Laurent.

I was watching it to die.  I almost killed it, but it seemed to fade off
right when I thought about killing it.  So let it die please......
Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Solution Expert
Macintosh Server Administrator