Hi All!

This one has me stumped!

I am attempting to use Printer Sharing in Mac OS X 10.2.3 with an HP DeskJet
5550. The printer is connected to my QuickSilver G4/933 and prints fine from
that system.

I am attempting to set up my Pismo (Rev. B) 400 running 10.2.3 to print to
this printer. The driver is installed on the Powerbook. The printer shows up
in the Print Center and shows that the printer is a remote printer connected
to the G4.

However, any attempt to print on the PowerBook will cause whatever
application is attempting to print to unexpectedly quit even before the
Print dialog box appears.

The HP is a printer that I purchased about a month ago. Before, I used an
Epson Stylus 740. I was able to print fine via Printer Sharing to this
printer. It was not until I attempted to use the HP from the PowerBook that
I experienced problems.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong and how I can go about
getting printing to work from my PowerBook again?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Scott
--
According to one trivia book I have read, on some islands in the Caribbean,
oysters can climb trees. Am I the only one that feels the world is suddenly