I have just received an iBook 800 with 640 MB of ram that I had purchased on
eBay. I have been running OS X 10.2.3 on the iMac from an external firewire
drive. The iBook OS install disks install OS X 10.2.1.

What is the best way for me to upgrade to 10.2.3 and transfer my
applications and preferences to the iBook? Are there iBook specific help
files, etc. installed on the iBook that I will lose if I simply copy system
10.2.3 from the external drive to the iBook? Anything else I should know
about?

Thanks,

Andre
iBook newbie and OS X novice