hi:i do have a pismo, but i am in puerto rico. oddly enough, i go to
london about once a month!
i just got a battery in the us for $139, but then saw it posted for
$102! happy i was not. if i find it i will send the addy to you.
i just replaced the hd w/a travelstar 5400 40 gb hd. to tell you the
truth, i don't see any speed improuvment, so if i had to do it again, i
would go with the cheaper 42oorpm 40gb hd.
if i can help you, pleaze, lmk
gladys