Hi Muir,

It will take you about 10 mins and it's dead set easy. If you have the
manual "Setting up your Powerbook" that came with your Pismo just follow
the instructions on page 60.
Just a ordinary Phillips screwdriver is all you need.
And I agree with Stephen an IBM Travelstar GNX (5400 rpm) is the only way
to go. The speed difference is huge:-)

Cheers Richard