From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 8:56 PM
Subject: Lombard and 802.11b/g

I've had to face the fact that I need to go wireless, but Apple's
Airport pages aren't clear on hardware specs.  Can I run an Airport
card on a vanilla Lombard?  What is the best recommendation out there
for
a.) a card (for my Lombard's PCMCIA slot, I'm guessing)
b.) cards for a G3 366 tower and a G3 233 (beige) desktop, and
c.) a base station to run either through my Linksys router or to
route on its own?

thanks for any and all advice.