Thanks, Shawn. That site is just what I was looking for. What I did not
anticipate was that burning a bootable CD would be so Unix involved. The web
site mentioned a program called BootCD that will create a bootable CD
without having to brave Unix waters. I have downloaded it and will give it a
try tonight.

Thanks again,

Andre