I thought for sure I ran ZTerm through OSX once. I was trying to make an
ethernet connection to a 5300, and when I disconnected everything and
turned off the network controls, ZTerm no longer worked. Anyway, I could
have imagined using ZTerm--it was in my first days of using OSX and I
could have been in a trance. Anyone know of a similar terminal program
that might work on OSX? I can't give up PINE, or Lynx browsing!