I have a Wallstreet 266 which I have been slaving over for two weeks now,
soldering the power connector, putting the hard drive in my PowerMac G3
tower to try and install the system folder… aargh!  Still won’t boot.  I
think I need system enabler 777 because I’m running OS 8.1, but it doesn’t
have the enabler (I have retail disk that installs 8.0 and then updates it
to 8.1).  Can someone help me?  Is there a place to download it or can
someone email it to me?

Thanks,

Shannon