Thomas,

I believe the enclosure you're talking about is the Coolmax model
HD-227-U (www.coolmaxusa.com); the more recent version, HD-227-U2, is
currently for sale by Newegg.com, for $39.  Newegg also sells the
similar firewire version, HD-227-FW, for $41.  I had considered these
products, but was hesitant.  It's good to hear your recommendation for
these USB enclosures!

I had become cautious, and for good reason.  See the (sold) Ebay item
#3405561809
where the seller was quite candid with her horrible experience with a
particular USB enclosure, many of which are to be found up for sale at
auction!

--Jim.