on 3/12/03 1:18 PM, Ted Burford at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I would like to know if any one on this list is selling on ebay.  If so
> how do you keep track of your auctions?  If someone is using a database
> I am interested in getting a template.
>
> Ted

I have used A.I.D. In the past and liked it. It does work in Jaguar but eBay
has apparently changed things to make it more difficult for third party
software to interface with their site. eBay seems to want people to use
their own web-based auction managing software. This has resulted in various
aspects of A.I.D. not working anymore. I don't know if there is any future
for A.I.D. so it may not be a good investment at this time but I still use
it and work around the features that don't work.

Andre