Well said Jeff.

David

The Apple Discussion Forum belongs to Apple and they've chosen to make it publicly available. However, in so doing, Apple isn't obligated to air the rantings and accusations of every malcontented or malicious poster. You don't even have to be an Apple customer or to use Apple products to post there--anyone could register an account and start flaming Apple (and then their post(s) and account(s) will be deleted).

Even when the posters and problems are authentic, I can understand Apple
not wanting to air too much of their dirty laundry in public. I don't
necessary agree with their approach of restricting such discussions,
but I can sort of understand their thinking and they certainly have the
right to do it.

-Jeff [EMAIL PROTECTED]