macnifico wrote:
A few months ago I installed Mac OS X.1.5 on my WallStreet II, 266 MHz, 256Mb, 20 Gb.
No problems, except that it doesn't support the DVD player or the USB and FireWire PC Cards that I have. My PC Card modem was supported only in v.X.1.5 with a generic driver that didn't had the speed of the original driver, and the worst was that the graphics were kinda slow, so slow that I erased the whole HD and reinstalled Mac OS 9.2.1.
I've been very happy ever since.

You may well want to reconsider. 10.1 and 10.2 should have really been numbered 10.1 and 10.5, a la 8.1 and 8.5...there was that much difference between them.

OSX 10.2 is quite a bit faster, more stable and more compatible with lots of stuff than 10.1 ever was.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona