Both Powermax and Smalldog are good. I've bought from both. Shipping almost always seems to be faster and cheaper though from Powermax. It takes time to get anything to anywhere in Vermont. ;-)

Gary

Peter Graening wrote:
Yes, you can place a phone order with Smalldog, even if you have never
ordered from them before.  I would recommend them.

I was planning on PowerMax, but Small Dog seems just as good. But they're out in the woods, or so they say. Does this delay the shipping too much?