After the shock of NewerTechnologies going under 2 yr ago, I'm a bit
concerned now that I've tried for the better part of 24 hours to get
onto sonnet technologies website with no success.  Either they've been
hacked, crashed, forgot to pay thier domain fees, or....  Well, let's
hope it's just that their server crashed.  They need Xserve, right?

--Jim.