Hello People ..

For the first time I tried to connect my TiBook to my TV to watch a movie
... Using the S-Video out and the headphone out ...

Connection seems ok .. Sound arrives just find .. But no picture ...

I tried what the manual says: toggle with F7 .. And / or "turn TV on and
press apple + F2 so the TiBook can detect the display" ...  Again ...
Blackness .. What am I doing wrong ...

On little detail maybe .. Both signals are not going directly to the TV, but
through my Dolby Surround Amplifier, which also routes TV signals ... That
works great on TV players and VCRs and even the iBook, which has its own
little connection cable (which cost 30$) ..

So .. What can I do with the TiBook ??

Thanks