On 6/9/03 3:30 PM, "G-Books" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:

> From: "Meg St. Clair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> One of the little rubber feet fell off of my PB 12. I have the piece. How
> should I stick it back on?
<snip>

> Would krazy glue be a really
> bad idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Meg

I am on digest mode so please pardon the butchering of headers.

Any how I would try double sided tape, available at your local telemetry
unit...just sneak into the hospital and ask if you can have some of that
tape they use for EKG printouts.

Or you get it elsewhere like a hardware store (used for sticking carpets,
etc)

Rob