>I bought a neoprene material sleeve at Radio Shack for $30CDN, made by
>case logic, fits my pismo like a glove, not sure if your book is the same
>size, but i think it's smaller.

I'll check those out, though I'd like something a bit more protective
than neoprene. The Pismo is a bit larger than the 12" iBook; it's about
the size of the 14" iBook.

Pismo     12.7" x 10.4" x 1.7"   wt 5.3 lbs

12" iBook 11.2" x  9.1" x 1.35"  wt 4.9 lbs

14" iBook 12.7" x 10.2" x 1.35"  wt 5.99 lbs

>I just bought the cheap neoprene laptop slip case from Circuit City,
>cut the handles off, and put it in my saddle bag.  Works great, costs
>about $10, and is the perfect size for my iBook.

Thanks, also. I'm looking for a bit more protection, though. The neoprene
is good protection against scratches and the like, but not a lot of
protection if the computer is dropped. Except for the Marware SportFolio
and the Waterfield sleeve, the ones I mentioned all have at least 1/4"
padding all around. Some, like the Tom Bihn, also have rigid plastic in
the sandwich.

George Slusher/Eugene, OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]