But doesn't this do exactly the opposite of what Keith wanted? This slows it down. Can it speed it up?

Gary

Eugene Lee wrote:
On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:28:33PM -0400, Keith Potter wrote:
: : Does anybody know of an audio player (CD or MP3) for the Mac that will
: allow you to control the speed of playback (i.e., speed it up or slow down)?
: Preferably either freeware or inexpensive shareware.
: : I have to listen to a series of lectures, and they just go too slooow...
: I'd love to be able to speed them up and get through them quicker.

Try Amazing Slow Downer.