First off, I apologize to Andrew for sending a blank reply to his personal mailbox.

Secondly, I just did some research on this through my 9 months of email (yes 9 months, about 7000 emails) for just this list and you are not the first to complain about WegenerMedia.

I agree with Kurt: No one I have found that has paid them via PayPal has been successfully trouble-free with Wegener. Personally I have not purchased from them before nor do I ever intend to but that's my opinion and personal choice.

I know what it is like to work for small businesses (less than 5 employees). I just was laid off from such an operation and I did not have access to the paypal account. In fact, just the president of the company had access. Many times when he was out of town for a week I got calls from people who were irate that they hadn't received confirmation of their payment(s). It could be something just fundamental about the setup or something more serious.

Because of problems like this, I buy insurance when making purchases from people or businesses I don't know. For everything else I have the debit card.

Ciao,
Ryan