Hi all. Thought I'd ask the group before trying to sell. I bought this
<http://www.enhance-tech.com/products/ee2110usb.htm> hard drive enclosure about a year
ago on E-Bay, because I thought it was a combo enclosure; it was USB 2.0. Another
feature I liked was the battery power, which would make it much more truly portable.
Two problems arose: One, it's USB 2.0, not combo, and I don't have USB 2.0 to take
advantage of it. Since learning this shortly after I got it, I didn't buy the laptop
drive I was planning on getting to put in it. I have since tried very hard to get more
information on this device before I put money into (2.5" drives don't grow on trees
right?) If you have info on it, if it's actually selling, if anyone has experience
using it, issues, etc. Enhance-Tech was not overly helpful, they have a PDF on the
thing, but I'm looking for real world experiences.

That said, if I don't find out enough about it to satisfy me putting money into
getting a 2.5" HD, I'm putting it up for sale. I paid around $80 on ebay, does anyone
know of a retail price anywhere? Contact off list if tendering an offer. Thanks all.

Rajah