My 20 Cents worth . .

To both concerns I am pleased to report that I have had NO trouble at all.
PayPal in my view is your friend! Keep the cautions as outlined here on the list as you wish, or not . . . they've played A-Okay with me thus far.

I ordered several products from Wegener, and received my orders in less time and less hassle than from some of the BIG boys out there. Shipping charges were reasonable, and the products I ordered was as advertised, and at very reasonable prices.

Have a great day!

Gary