RE; TI PB 800, no gaps in mine

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 06:02 PM, WNK wrote:

On a G4 Ti PB. Has anyone noticed those occasional little gaps in the frame around the display, where the display meets the frame, when you are looking sideways, where you can the light from the edge of the actual monitor itself? I do not mean on the outer edge where the frame is joined. Anyone else experiencing this or ever taken note of it? Is it something to be concerned with or pretty normal/common occurrence on the TiBook? I have a gap near the bottom on either side of the display on mine. Just wondering.
William