On Monday 23 June 2003 02:24 am, Andrew McCall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Pismo upgraded to 1Gb RAM, 900MHz G3, and I was wondering if
> Unreal Tournament would work OK on this setup?  I'm not too sure if the
> graphics card can handle the game.
>
> I really miss multi-player mode over the Internet....

The original Unreal Tournament will probably work for you. I have a Blue and
White G3 with a stock Rage128 video card and it plays fine.

However, as far as UT2003 goes, it's not gonna cut it. However, UT2003 has
been a total disappointment for me, and I don't think I'm going to spend my
money on it. The weapons don't behave as I have gotten used to them, and
there is no single-player practice mode that allows you to practice the
various types of game play that my buds and I in B0rg Clan play. Namely
Capture The Flag. You basically have a ladder "story mode" thing going on but
that's it.

Unfortunately UT1999 is not available anymore for Mac. Stupid idiots. You'll
have to go on eBay or Yahoo Auctions or somewhere else like that to find your
disk. Oh yeah, make sure you update your copy before you try to play online.

But once you do, you will be a happy guy. The original is still just fine,
thank you.

-.\\<-H-
BubbleVicious[B0rg] or CombatArisa[B0rg] depending on whether I'm playing at
home or on a machine other than BubbleVicious, my Athlon XP 1800+ flagship
box.
--
Michelle Klein-Hass
Box 2273, Van Nuys, CA 91404-2273