Please do not do this.

Screens are under extreme pressure. They also hold a substantial charge even after being turned off. I am very worried you could get seriously injured. Also the coating in a screen would no doubt be toxic to fish. I do not know what it is, if anyone does post it and I'll tell you if it is or not.

(2 coldwater, 2 tropical and 1 reef tank)

Matt