On Saturday, July 5, 2003, at 12:24 AM, K. wrote:

the current bank exchange rate is 1 Euro = $1.15 USD so add about 18% to it
for "service charges"....if they want E 600 it will cost roughly $708 in US
dolars...if not more...
Regards,
Mike K

Ryan Coleman wrote:

That's only if it is in pristine condition. My TiBook 667 is in
horrible condition and I would be surprised if I could get $500 for it
when I sell it.

--
Ryan