It also has this "shock and awe" effect on people. Pismos, Lombards and
Wallstreets all just have this "look at me, I'm bitchen" vibe. The big,
bright TFT screen, the luminous white apple shining on the Stealth Black lid
of the case...it never fails. You get an audience whenever you take the thing
out to use it in public. This actually might be a bad thing, come to think of
it

The white luminous UPSIDE-DOWN apple? :) That's one the one thing that irritates me about my wife's Lombard.

17" AlBooks are up there on the "shock and awe" scale, but then again, you can buy quite a few Pismos for what one of those costs. I still wouldn't give mine up for anything in the world.

Steve Fuller