> This group is beyond belief; arguing that the Apple is upside down on
one
> machine and the "right way" on another.   That's like deciding that

I dunno that it got that intense. What I read here was "it's more
sensible for the apple to be right way up when the machine is open".

> My only beef with Jobs is that he's not created a 007 wristwatch with
> built-in iPod AND cell phone.

Hmm. I could care less about the cellphone (email lets me deal with
things in my own time), but an MP3 wristwatch sounds like a cool idea.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Available for ARM, 8051, x86, Linux, technical writing/proofreading and
other contract projects. http://www.zws.com/
Buy my book! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20