WHAT!?!? are you insane apple should never port any of its far superior software to the pc!!!

Apart from other issues with your statement (which I won't go into; I gave up OS advocacy when I stopped using OS/2), the Apple Music Store isn't going to be long-term successful unless it expands to Windows users. It's very important that this store is successful, because it's the only online music distribution service that is designed properly. Record companies will never design a usable distribution service because they're too hysterical about copy-protection.

I guarantee you we'll see the Music Store opened to Windows users by Q1 2004 to coincide with RIAA lawsuits that will likely be hitting the headlines around the same time.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards http://www.zws.com/
Learn how to build high-performance embedded systems on a budget!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20